Monday, August 6, 2012

Anne: Week 10

Hello all... it was a rough week here in California for the Horton-Weis Family.  Painful dental work, sick baby, and a husband away for a conference.  Thank goodness for my amazing in-laws! They are such a help when the #@^$#@ hits the fan!

Week 10 Pictures - Wow Amy... inspired list.  I couldn't do it justice this week though.  Just too much going on!  I was able to come up with a picture for everything except Flag... which is a shame because I live in such a multicultural area and could have gotten some amazing shots!

                 Torch





I made a torch out of a lint roller and yellow post it notes.  You can see Max lovingly stoking the torch here... moments before he put it in his mouth and started noming at it.  Seriously... do all babies love eating paper as much as Max does?









                                                                                                  Ceremony



I've been taking a picture of Max eating each new food.  It's become a thing.  Here you can see Josh feeding Max some homemade avocado mixed with formula.  He wasn't too excited about it.




                                                                 Games







Max is such a boy's boy.  He loves it when I stack up his cups so that he can knock them down.








                                                                                                            Victorious






Here's Max (sans helmet... he had a fever at this time and so he got a break from the head remolding process for a little while) with a victorious grin after a later game of knocking down cups.  Gotta love those dimples!









                                                                 Country
I wasn't able to take a new picture for this picture... so I dug through some pictures I took when Josh, Moby the Wonder Cat and I drove cross country to move to California.  We were in awe of the amazing (and HUGE!) windmills!  This one is in Wyoming and I think it is stunning.

              Rings






Another one of Max's favorite toys.  Rings!  The often double as anklets and bracelets.










As my Dad would say: Good Enough!  Thanks for the challenge Amy!  I had a lot of fun with our first week!

-Anne

5 comments:

  1. Great first week Amy! You have such a cute little guy. Welcome aboard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fantastic job Anne!! Especially with all that was going on for you this week. Max is adorable and love his dimples!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little man you have there Anne! I think you did wonderful, just remember photography is a art. Art has many interpretations. You don't always have to be literal when photographing the list. Have fun with it all and as we all know, life happens. If you can't get everything on the list its ok! :) I LOVE the victorious photo of Max!!! I look forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Literal was all I had in me this week!

    ReplyDelete