Monday, August 6, 2012

Week 10- Theresa

I don't know why, but this week was especially hard for me.. 
I think that I was trying too hard to get the pictures, when I should have just
been snapping away.. oh well.. here's the photos I did get!

Country- 
Our old deteriorating barn is all country to me!


Games- 
Adalyn has been impossible to feed lately,
it's like she's playing games with me.. 
trying to play or making smiley faces at Daddy all the time!


Victorious-
Aidan was beyond ecstatic when he filled up his sticker card this week.. 
we keep track of his good behavior & he is rewarded by it,
this time with a coveted G.I. Joe toy that he had been wanting!
SO glad we have found a system that works perfect for him (& us!)


3 comments:

  1. Cool barn Theresa! And I like Aidan's eye peeking out from behind the card. Your kids are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not gotten all 7 in the last 10 weeks!! I will one of these days but as life happens sometimes living in the moments are more important than photographing them. The photo of Aidan with his sticker sheet is awesome! These are the kind of things that made me think about creating this photo blog. The small things that happen every week that we never think about recording. One of these days the sticker charts wont be a part of our lives. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ashli & Aisha! I am so happy that I participate in your photo challenge every week.. I know that we will cherish these random pictures years from now, wish I had pics like all of ours to look back on!

    ReplyDelete