Sunday, August 5, 2012

Week 10- Bobbie




Games
My husband has the "guys" over once a week to play random games .
This week they really nerded out and played some D and D, yes i am embarrassed :)


 Country
This week we were able to take the kids to a farm to see there new piglets.
They had a blast, the owners even let the kids take home some corn and fresh eggs.


Flag
I did not see any flags but decided to capture the colors while the kids were busy painting rocks.



Victorious
For me this is definitely a victory, while the kids were napping I cleaned and organized the playroom
it was quite the task. I felt great once it was done, even though it will only take the kids five minutes to destroy it again.




6 comments:

  1. Welcome Bobbie! Great photos this week. I really like the farm photo - it really captures the moment. I also think your clean playroom is a victory. I have to admit, ours hasn't looked that good in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laugh at your "nerded out" husband and friends, that is GREAT! You have great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job Bobbie!! I knew you would love this photography project!! Your photos are looking really good. I missed you this past Saturday at the reunion shoot! It was SO hot!! I love the dice photo as well, your depth of field is looking great! I see your getting use to your camera!! I would love to go out with you sometime and shoot (without children!) Lets set it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really bummed i couldnt make it to the photo shoot
      :( and yes we definetly need to go out sans kids and take some pics

      Delete
  4. I can totally relate to the victory of a clean play room. It doesn't happen as often as I'd like at our house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pics! I love the D & D pic, and your the playroom is definitely a victorious picture! Wish ours were that clean! :)

    ReplyDelete