Monday, August 6, 2012

Week Ten - Amy

The Olympics. Early in the week I was thinking, "What was I thinking when I made this list?" But later on in the week it all came together.






Monday
TORCH

This is the nightlight in our bathroom. It changes colors. I set the shutter speed on the fireworks setting and I think it looks very torch-like.










Tuesday
CEREMONY

This week at church we had  the communion ceremony. I love spending time in the Lord's presence.








Wednesday
GAMES

I've been teaching the kids how to play dominoes. Kieric prefers setting them up and knocking them down to actually playing the game.









Thursday
COUNTRY

Our town sits in the middle of miles and miles of wheat fields. Well, it's not all wheat, but it is all crops. Anyway, nothing says country like a barbed-wire fence.







Friday
FLAG

Those are Pepsi and Mountain Dew flags at the top of the water slides at the Aquatic Center in town. We have spent several hours there this Summer. Kieric loves the water slide and actually cried today because he didn't get to go down it. Just as he was going up the stairs, they called for the pool to close and he had to go back down.








Saturday
RINGS

Our garden is yielding some nice cucumbers. We cut some up and put them in a jar of pickle juice.











Sunday
VICTORIOUS

This week Shane and I celebrated our anniversary. Eleven years of marriage, yeah, I'm feeling pretty victorious. He drives me crazy, but he keeps me sane.






1 comment: