Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Week Ten - Aisha



Week Ten

This week has been one of my busiest photo weeks yet this summer! Family shoot, Senior Shoot, Family Reunion shoot,  Baby Shower. With my camera around my neck so much you would think this would be a cake walk. I tried but did not get all 7 yet again. I will one of these weeks. After going through all my photos tonight I did manage to get a few off the list.  



Games

Here we have Travis playing one of our home made ring toss games in the back yard. A stick off from a table and some pipe cleaners formed into rings lead to several hours of outside fun.












Games

I have to give credit to Ashli for this one. I tried out the ice excavation craft she got from Pinterest and it was a HUGE hit!!!















Rings

            Three years ago I had to get my rings cut off my finger because of swelling. Because of the cost, (them being platinum) we kept putting the repair off. Last Friday we got the call that they were done! I now have my wedding bands on my hand! Here is a photo of them newly repaired and polished. I had to do something spectacular to showcase this beautiful symbol our love.






Victorious


This is my cousin Amy's little sweetheart Paelyn. She is 6 months old and came to visit me for the afternoon. I haven't had such a small child in such a long time, I was concerned that I may have lost my touch. This is a photo that captures our stay together. She was so good, such a happy little girl. I feel this was a very victorious moment for me.







Country

Right now driving down any country road you will see these flowers (weeds) I'm not sure what they are called. This is what I think of when I think of a back country road.


4 comments:

  1. Nice pics Aish - I'm so happy you finally got your wedding rings back on your finger! Those blue weeds are called chicory. Supposedly, if you dry the roots and grind them up, they can be used as a substitute for coffee. And you can eat the leaves in salad. I like the bumblebee too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ashli!! I knew you would have an answer for me! I was a little behind for last week but this week is a lot slower so I will have my photos up on time, I look forward to this list. Looks like a lot of FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! I especially love your wedding rings, gorgeous! I need jump on the bandwagon & freeze some toys for my son to excavate too! ;)

    ReplyDelete