Monday, August 27, 2012

Week 13- Aisha

 
 
 
WEEK 13
 
 
 
This week I didn't realize how busy I was until I looked back on my camera. I had my in-laws up with my sister in-law and family from Vermont. My babysitter had a baby, went school shopping and had a few photo shoots.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
SCHOOL SUPPLIES (see photo below)
 






SHOPPING (see photo below)
 
Ben and Travis had a ball getting everything on their list. Ben had an official list this year, he is starting Kindergarten. Travis is starting his first year of Preschool. 







HAIR DO (see photo below)
 
Before I take the kids for their haircuts I let them spike their hair up and use product in their hair. They thought they were soooo cool!
 





OUTSIDE (see photo below)
 
I took the Failor family out this week for their end of summer photo shoot. I could of used this for end of summer but outside fits too. The two oldest boys Jacob 5year old and Noah 3 years old are clones of my boys when it comes to personality. It is so funny to see them play. Seriously, there must of been something in the water. My boys are extremely close in age. 








MORNING TIME (see photos below)
 
 
This is my Nephew Jared. I took him out for his first Senior shoot of the summer. I will have another turn at his home in Vermont. They were here visiting so we thought we would get a head start. This is a morning shoot and he rocked it! Boys are so hard to shoot sometimes. It was so nice to have someone that photographed so easily!
 











ATTITUDE (see photo below)
 
 
This is Caleb the youngest of the Failor children from above. We were at the end of the shoot and he was not going to wait for his bottle. Here he is giving us a little attitude before we stopped to feed him. 







END OF SUMMER (see photo below)
 
We all have been waiting for the "end of summer" for the birth of baby Brayden.
This is a photo just after my babysitter Kaylee gave birth to her son Brayden. This is one of my most favorite photos. Kyle the daddy was so full of emotion, he saw his dad and embraced him with eyes full of tears. I can't help but to tear up every time I see this amazing moment caught on camera. On the left you see Carol (Kaylee's Mom) kissing her daughter as she gazed onto her new Grandson. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow Aish - that last one is a killer! sniff... And that Travis is getting to be a little lady killer himself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! I LOVE your last photo, what a precious memory they'll have to look back on!

    ReplyDelete