Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Week 13-Bobbie

 
Week 13
 
Morning Time
 
Kaylynce being silly during breakfast as usual. She is quite the character.
 
 
 
Shopping
 
This is the menu for the week that I post on our chalkboard in our kitchen. This week I flubbed and put the lunch items first then breakfast and dinner. We pre plan all meals and do all of our grocery shopping for $50 a week
 
 
 
School supplies
 
Our craft cupboard, my children are not school aged yet so this is as close to school supplies as I could get.
 
 
 
Outside
 
My little man tromping through our garden, I cant keep him out of there :)
Also a pretty flower at a family members home.
 

 
End of summer
 
Playing at the park in our hoodies


 
Hairdo
 
This gave me a reason to actually style my hair. I use to all the time but with two kids who are 1 and 2 who's got the time :)

 
Attitude
 
Draven giving his dad attitude this day had been a long one and he was without a nap.
 

5 comments:

  1. The flower pic is really good. I am impressed with the meal planning and only spending $50/week. How in the world do you do that? And do you shop weekly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes we shope weekly and it takes a lot of planning and thought to stick to the budget and it helps to choose items that can cross over into other meals. I use pinterest alot to get meal ideas, so we are not eating the same thing over and over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did amazing this week Bobbie! The menu for shopping is a great idea. I know Ashli used to do this kind of thing. Under 50.00!!! you need to take me shopping and show me how its done!! I love, love, love your outside summer flower photos. Great rule of thirds, depth of field and counter balance!!! Same thing for the end of summer hoodie photo. I can't wait to see what else you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. does your meal plan include a peanut butter spoon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol yes it does we take spoons with peanut butter on them freeze them and give to the kids for snacks or side items with there meals

      Delete