Monday, August 27, 2012

Week 13 - Michelle

Week 13 - Michelle

I've never considered myself a photographer, but I truly enjoyed learning about the concepts last week.  They were a challenge for me, though, and I think I did better last week without even knowing it! (i.e. UT Tower)

This was the last week before school started, so the boys and I squeezed as much summer out of the week as we could.


Morning Time

We had a one night stay at Lost Pines Resort, about 40 minutes from Austin.  This was my delicious breakfast buffet meal.



Attitude
Staying at the resort seriously adjusted my attitude.
Aaaah, relaxed . . .


Hairdo
 Post-swim 'do



Shopping
I was fretting this one.  Shopping is not one of my favorite things (unless it's online).  This holds true for the boys, as well.  We went to the San Marcos Outlet Mall and I found them waiting for me in this Tigger Boat (playing on the iPhone, of course).



Outside
All of the city pools were closed today, so this is what we had to resort to.


School Supplies
Thank goodness for the prepackaged school supplies!



End of Summer
We are ready for school in the morning.  This is my signal that summer is over.
283 days 'til next summer.  Boo!!


4 comments:

  1. Great photos this week Michelle! I love the one of you son in the bucket - it reminds me of a garden gnome! Also really like the back packs and shoes all lined up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband will be the first to tell you that I'm not very observant, but I looked at the attitude picture five times before I even noticed your feet at the bottom. My favorite is the back packs and shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did great Michelle! Your feet were a great way to use leading lines for your viewers to follow. Absolutly LOVE the backback photo using the rule of thirds (Backpacks and shoes) and leading lines on the bench itself. My eyes follow immediatly from left to right seeing the entire photo. Shopping photo with Tigger in focus is a great capture! I am glad you enjoy the challenge. I look forward to everyone mastering these two in the following weeks until I throw two more at you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the prepackaged supplies, we don't have those here that I've seen.. absolutely love your last pic of the shoes & bags ready & waiting for school! :)

    ReplyDelete