Monday, August 27, 2012

Week 13- Theresa


I really had a hard time this week & thought that I didn't enough 
pictures.. turns out, I got them all!

I really don't know if any of the photography principles were represented in my 
pictures, I kind of forgot about them as I was snapping away this past week.

Morning Time:
I cannot function without a cup of coffee first thing in the morning!


Hairdo:
Aidan's hair is getting very long & looks like a rat's nest in the morning lately,
thank goodness we're getting it cut today!


Attitude:
Adalyn, getting fussy!


Shopping:
Here's Aidan enjoying our new (to us) couch that he helped pick out.. he picked it out of several that we were looking at on Craigslist. Good shopper! :)


School Supplies:
My boy starts kindergarten this year & it was SO fun getting his school supplies with him! 
I love all the back to school hoopla, but I am a bit sad that he will be going to school all day.


Outdoors:
We went to a neighborhood garage sale last week & walked around for awhile after shopping, Aidan loved these black eyed susans that were planted by one of the houses.. going to have to plant some here for him!


End of Summer:
We took the kids & went with some friends to Full Blast, they both loved the waterpark & Adalyn 
was pooped after playing in the splash pools. 



3 comments:

  1. Well, I think you got a few rule of thirds shots. I love shots of sleeping babies. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the coffee cup photo great use of the Rule of Thirds! The photo of SHOPPING on the couch is perfect!! I love that you left the couch in the bottom Third of the photo. Gives it a different kind of feel for sure! I love taking photos like that and using that space for a caption :) So much fun when giving photos as gifts to Grandmas and relatives. Your children are precious, just precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I have loved learning more about photography from you Aisha, can't wait for your next techniques to try out!

    ReplyDelete